Friday, April 30, 2010


SHARK TOOTH!!

That is the silver crown from the back side and the rest was the root stuck up in his gum.


Taggert is the dentist's best friend. By the time he was 3, he had 6 crowns, and 5 fillings. Because we don't treat him any different than the other 3 kids, I tell myself it's because he was born 4 weeks early and maybe wasn't born with enough enamel on his teeth, Right?, Right! He has lost two other teeth with help from me, but this third one started coming in before the other one was out. We finally had to take him to the dentist last Friday to have it pulled, and it's a good thing, he would've never gotten that sucker out by himself. Suprisingly, one week later it is already coming forward in it's right spot.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hello You! Actually I had to put those pics of the house up on my blog for a family friend, she is from New Jersey and for some reason her email wouldn't accept the files, so I posted them. We are still with my parents. I need ur phone number... call me, or message me on facebook. BIG HUGS!!!